4.04.2010



week fourteen, year MMX:
people, new people, feeling overwhelmed by things I felt confident about before, second guessing ideas I felt were strong before, realizing I've been under-performing a lot lately, getting mad over silly things, old graff friends, (some) hardcore kids and their stupid blogs and ideologies and holier than thou attitudes, I could give a shit about all the shitty bands you've been in, teenage angst at 22, people who over conceptualize the simplest things, people with tons of options but no purpose, people who disclose their past/things they've done in a lackadaisical way when they really want to boast, people who make things hard on themselves, girls who are nice for no reason, fake ass people, pretty prose with no substance, people who are respected and respectful are the best, girls who know mitch hedberg jokes, people who care too much about what others think of them (we'reallguilty), drawing slightly better than mediocre figure drawings but not being able to draw anything else, perpetually surrounding myself with distractions I don't need or appreciate, speaking inordinately about oneself, people who think from the abstract, forever misspelling "talk" as "tlak", people who believe in me, people who are willing to pass their knowledge on to me.



In other news; I can't stop listening to this album, fuckin fantastic.
Local Natives - Airplanes
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.