6.05.2009

Friday "morning"

Every Friday morning I sleep until 12 o'clock noon. Every Friday morning my dog sneaks into my room, hops onto my bed, and uses my foot as a pillow. I don't think there's anything better that I can wake up to. You could argue; "What if a hot supermodel sneaked into your room, hopped into your bed, and used your foot as a pillow?" That actually has happened to me before. It's not as good, it's just not as good. I love my dog.

Next week is the last week of my spring semester. Last week was one of the most stressful weeks ever. I think I slept a total of 9 hours over 4 days AND I still have a bunch of work to do.

I downloaded Dom Kennedy's mixtape, FutureStreet/DrugSounds about 3 weeks ago. It's actually really impressive. While he might not be the most lyrical of the bunch, his delivery and flow more than make up for it. Perfect car music. "Menace Beach" is bananas. The beat on "Hellagood Intermission" might be the most chill beat I've heard this year. Check it out on Imeem.


This is the work of Anthony Davis. The lighting in some of his shots is just amazing. Really great stuff. One of my favorite photographers. I especially love this set.



I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.