8.30.2009

The Pharcyde- Passin' Me By

"I think I need a prayer
to get in her boots and it looks rather dry
I guess the twinkle in her eye is just a twinkle in her eye
Although she's crazy steppin, I'll try to stop her stride
Cause I won't have no more of this passin me by"


This is one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite groups of all time, The Pharcyde. Everything about this song is amazing; the beat, the lyrics, the flows, and Fatlip's legendary verse to finish it off. It also has a great video. That shot where the group is hanging upside down with the L.A. skyline in the background; incredible. Anyways, this song has really helped me a lot on many occasions and it sure came through for me today. Now that school has arrived once again I am ready to shake off this summer laziness and get back to doing some REAL work.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.