9.08.2008

Dream

Last night I had a crazy dream. I was in a big convenience store, i don't really know how to explain it, think of a Rite Aid, but it had really low shelves and it had huge windows all around.It was night. For some reason, a whole bunch of strangers and I lived in the rite-aid at night and we would hide during the day. One day, as the sun was about to rise, cops raided the store and I got shot for some reason. All the other people got away except for me. I remember when the cops busted in, the other people, who were somehow my friends, ran towards the cops and miraculously got away. I thought I did the smart thing by not running right at the 5-0, but instead I was the one who failed. I remember being on the floor as hundreds of cops rushed me. At first I was angry for being the only one caught, even though in my judgment I did the smart thing. Then I started laughing at the sheer silliness of the whole situation. There I was, in a weird ass rite-aid, as hundreds of officers circle me. ME. I was cracking jokes with the police as I was bleeding on the floor. Then all of a sudden, I started thinking about it and It wasn't so funny. I was about to be arrested and taken to jail. Everything now seemed so severe. A million things rushed through my head, thoughts of my life and the people I would miss. And then I realized it was a dream, and willingly woke myself up.

I don't know what that was all about, but I hope it isn't a sign of things to come.

Fuck, that's what I get for finishing my homework at 2:00 clock on a Monday morning.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.