9.29.2008

Murs for President


I've been waiting on this album forever!
MURS a.k.a Making Underground Raw Shit, finally comes through with his much anticipated major label debut. Longtime fans may not like the move to a major label, might call him a sellout, they might complain that he's all over MTV and Myspace, but c'mon, this man deserves it. It's about time the masses got a real hip-hop artist.

As for the music, it's no 3:16 the 9th edition, but it's close. For me, the best major label hip-hop album since Lupe Fiasco's The Cool. Overall best hip hop album since Sweet Lord two months ago. Hahahah, just kidding, Johnson and Jonson destroys. I've heard people complain about the Will.I.Am track but hey, let the man have some fun and try something else for a change. Nothing to complain about, MURS always comes correct.

BUY this album. You won't regret it.
Not 100% percent sure? Listen to it for free on his myspace.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.