10.02.2008

random post

Some dude got shot outside my house today.
It's weird because I usually take out the trash, but I was taking a nap so my Mom did it for me today. When I woke up, there's cops outside so I asked my mom what happened. Turns out when she was taking out the trash, she saw some dudes running. Couple moments later, cops show up, stop some other dude, around my age, maybe younger. Turns out this dude had a gun or some shit.
I don't want to get into details since I'm a strict follower of the Cam'ron code, but fuck, I could have been out there when that happened. Imagine that. It sure would have made my day a lot more interesting. I haven't seen some "COPS" shit go down since August when a cop started yelling at some bald headed Mexican dude wearing baggy jeans standing right next to me on the corner. Poor dude had to go through the whole "put your hands where I can see them" routine in front of some chick he was trying to impress. Good thing I had my 511 levi's and George Clooney Caesar on that day, or I would have been fondled like a bitch.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.