10.11.2008

windy day

Yesss!
I love cold weather.
I went out skating today and it was actually a bit chilly. I have to practice because yesterday some little kid challenged me to a game of skate. He put this little front saying that he couldn't skate and that he sucked and all that shit, so when he asked me , I was like "I don't want to embarrass this sucker", but I accepted anyways.

So we start and then this little bitch starts busting tre flips, and I'm like "what the fuck!". I couldn't even land anything and when I managed to finally nail an ugly-ass varial kickflip, this motherfucker lands a perfect one. He dominated me completely. He's pulling out nollie heelflips and the best I could do was a nollie 180. The end result:

lying ass bitch: S
Carlos: S-K-A-T-E

I am in dire need of skills.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.