1.11.2009

neuze.

Winter break was alright I guess. I got to see my nigs from all over the country, slept a shitload, and gained like 8 pounds. I haven't really been updating this thing lately. I think I'm gonna start posting more on here. The truth is, I haven't been on the computer much lately. I guess that's a good thing. But I'm back in school, so that's a good excuse to be online, right? You know, just "studying" for class mom.

I have a math course.

Well, I'm gonna re-do this whole blog layout, redecorate it, add some bells and whistles. Really make it snazzy.
Just kidding, I'll probably just make a new banner and background, hahaha. Oh yeah, I was meaning to make a post on my favorite songs of 08, but were pretty deep in 09 so I don't know. I will. I'll start doing that, and the background, and the banner, and my math homework. Goodbye.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.