3.13.2009

just another day pt 4

Another week down.
I can't believe I'm already a fourth of the way done with the semester. I'm still adjusting, still learning, and I have a long way to go. School is great but it's a lot of work. I should have probably taken one less class since I am being shot from all angles with homework. I will survive, but I think once June hits I will be in dire need of a vacation.

So there is this girl at school. I don't know what it is about her. I want to talk to her and I'm really close to striking up a conversation to her. I'm not creepy though but she is special. Every time I see her I swear to god the sax solo from Careless Whisper plays in my head. Every time she looks my way(in slow motion of course) I can hear George Michael singing; "I'm never gonna dance again/
duh duh dum du dum no rhythm/
something something something to pretend/
I know you're not a foolllll."
fuck, hahahaha.
I'll keep ya'll updated.

I haven't been feeling like myself lately.
I don't know what it is.It's like my body is here but my head is elsewhere, like if my head was replaced by someone else's.
Kinda like this.But to a greater extent.











I'm gonna update this blog more frequently, well when i get the time. Fuck school.
Goodbye.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.