2.10.2009

Freedom.

Winter session ended today. Yesssssss * cue chorus from George Michael's Freedom. Now I only have 1 week left before real school starts. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU


I think I'm going to start drawing again. Hopefully I'll come up with some cool things to show you guys. I've also decided to start losing weight. 6 pounds by March? Yes. I'm trying to lose those holiday pounds while building lean muscle. Now you may be asking yourself; how can Carlos get any more muscular? I found it hard to believe it myself but it seems that I am no longer the jacked up guy I was back in 07. (see picture) I've been getting lazy and It's time for me to get back in shape. If you were wondering, YES, that really was me two years ago, except I got rid of those nipple rings.

oh yes, KAWS is gonna be at the Honor Fraser Gallery in L.A. later this month and I'm really excited about that. Hopefully I'll be able to attend. this guy is nothing short of amazing.
I'm Carlos, a 19 year old design student from Torrance, California.